UC Berkley Tour!

Yesterday my friend Yuchen and I met at UC Berkley to tour around the campus. We flied together from Boston to San Francisco together, and after few days we decided to hang out together. UC Berkley is one of my top choice schools, so I was excited to look around the campus!

The admissions building was restricted yesterday however, because of the student demonstration against tuition raise. We watched the demonstration together, and actually I was amazed by how students work together to voice their opinions.

Then we took some pictures around the campus..(and yes I did take off my leggings after getting some sunlights haha)




I feel tiny next to her...


Had some boba tea... (my favorite one is taro milk tea!)




And did some shopping around the campus!



Look at these Japanese erasers omg



checks x checks?

we be smokin' that pockies



It was a fun day with Yuchen just walking around and talking! My thanksgiving break at San Fran has been awesome!

xx

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Followers

Ask

Name

Email *

Message *