What I ate this December



French course at my sister's wedding


Fried rice after 쭈삼 with Vanessa










My family's favorite sushi place, 'Sushi Sunsoo'
My family go there for birthday dinners, special dinners, good-bye dinner before I go to the states....yes we love this place!



'Vecchia & Nuovo' to get my dad's birthday cake


I also got a slice of red velvet...but it was too thick for me. 


Homemade 떡볶이 with 순대 & 튀김!


Japanese ramen at 서래마을







Best cakes at 서래마을 'Be Witch'



Best 보쌈 ever at 압구정 '푸른 초장'



So pretty and even delicious rainbow cake at 가로수길 'Dore Dore'



Cheese ribs at 강남역 '제임스 치즈 등갈비'


즉석떡볶이 at 반포 '애플 하우스'


칼국수 at 고속터미널 '베테랑 칼국수'


Panini and potato soup at 가로수길 'Cafe Mamas'


Rainbow Churros at 삼청동


교촌치킨 허니콤보 at Christmas Eve





My family's go-to place 남애 '처녀횟집' 어죽이 최고!


Korean bbq at 평창 '한우리'



 TA graduate gathering at 강남역 '장이오' 
Great Korean food!




Japanese patty + curry at 가로수길 '함버그 또 카레 야'



This is how I wrap year 2014...! Always, eating is pleasure. 


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Followers

Ask

Name

Email *

Message *